Italian Drunken Noodles
Write a review
- 8 oz cooked pappardelle pasta
- olive oil
- 1 lb italian sausage
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp italian seasonning
- 3 sliced bell peppers
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup basil chiffonade
- Add the olive oil in a pan and brown and reserve the italian sausage.
- Add the olive oil in a pan and caramelize the onion.
- Add the Kosher, the ground pepper, the italian seasonning and stir over low heat.
- Add the bell peppers and cook until tender then make the garlic stir over medium heat for 1 minute then add the white wine and reduce by 2/3.
- Add the tomatoes, the water, the cooked sausage and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the parsley, the basil and the cooked pasta and simmer for 30 secondes.
- Enjoy ;)
Jungle Recipe http://junglerecipe.com/