One Pan Balsamic Chicken
Write a review
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 12 oz green beans
- 22 oz ( 8) chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Fry the green beans and mushrooms in a pan then put aside.
- Fry the chicken breast in a pan add salt and pepper then remove.
- Heat a pan and add the Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey.
- Fry the sauce until boiling then add the green beans and the mushrooms fried. Add the fried chicken breast with the tomatoes.
- Stir up slowly then enjoy this delicious recipe.
Jungle Recipe http://junglerecipe.com/