Write a review
- 2 cups Krusteaz buttermilk pancake mix (add little water)
- 1 cup corn
- 1/4 cup sauteed oignons
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Black pepper
- Maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 8 slices crumbleded bacon
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add a Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Add a scoop of the mix in a pan about 3-4 minutes. Flip over and brown the second side, another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup over top
Jungle Recipe http://junglerecipe.com/