Delicious Thinly Sliced Beef
Write a review
- 2 beef steaks
- 2 oz of dried dates
- 1 oz of yellow raisins
- Veal stock
- 1 pinch of marjoram
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove shallots, garlic or onion
- Cut the steak into slices and brush with oil. Add the dates, raisins, salt, pepper, marjoram and shallot.
- Meanwhile, prepare the veal (wait whether syrupy).
- Put everything in a pan and heat.
- Add the veal stock and a little water.
- Cover and let it simmer 5 minutes
Jungle Recipe http://junglerecipe.com/