Pistachio Vegan and Free gluten ! An ultra soft recipe vegan and gluten free
Pistachios are of course optional, but it so good!
Cake Pistachio Vegan and Free Gluten
Write a review
- 1 1/2 oz of yellow split peas soaked 12h
- 2 oz ground almonds
- 1 1/2 of powdered pistachio nuts (unsalted)
- 1 1/2 oz of tapioca starch
- 2 oz of margarine (or vegetable cooking oil)
- 5 oz of unrefined cane sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla flavor
- a pinch of salt
- Rinse and cook the yellow split peas 45 minutes to an hour in a pot of boiling water NO SALT
- Mix the sugar and margarine until an ointment, add salt, almond and pistachio, powder, tapioca, vanilla and mix well. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- When the split peas soaked are cooked, drain and rinse with cold water; crush them mashed then add them to the dough and 1/4 cup of water.
- Place dough into molds
- Decorate with a few grains of sugar.
- Bake 30 minutes, then unmold once it cooled . Enjoy!
Jungle Recipe http://junglerecipe.com/