As regards the implementation, a trip to the market allowed me to find avocado, chillies and coriander the keystones of this recipe.
Choose ripe avocados. If my avocados are not ripe enough, you can crush much as you want, you will never get the right creamy texture
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chili with beans
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ of minced cilantro mug
- 3 ripe avocados (not just ripe, very ripe)
- 1 lime
- On a board, chop the onions and peppers very thin.
- In a mug, cut coriander finely to reach a quarter mug.
- Crush all that well until obtaining a "green paste." Place the dough in a bowl.
- Open the avocados in 2 . Begin to crush with the back of a fork. Add them the "green paste." Crush everything.
- Add the lime juice. Continue crushing to fully integrate the lemon into remaining mixture.
- Serve immediately with nachos and veggie sticks