I do not know you, but here it’s getting really cold …
So to warm what better than a good hot chocolate?
But not just any hot chocolate!
A good homemade chocolate, creamy, real chocolate to taste … with a hint of cinnamon, because it is even better that way.
- 7 oz of black chocolate Pastry
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 1 cup semi-thick cream
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- whipped cream (optional)
- Mix cocoa powder and cinnamon in milk, add cream, stir and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, cut the chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl.
- Once the milk boil, remove from heat and pour over the chocolate. Wait 2 minutes until the chocolate melts and mix until smooth.
- Leave it to the fridge a little and enjoy!