A fresh and fruity recipe, ultra quick and simple to fill up vitamins!
A sweet little treat to swallow in the morning or enjoy a snack in the afternoon;-)
Apple and Kiwi Fruit Smoothie
Write a review
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 5 ripe kiwi
- 2/3 ice
- some apple juice (optional)
- Peel the fruit, core the apple and cut everything into pieces.
- Place fruit and ice cubes in your blender and mix until a homogeneous preparation.
- Add some apple juice if needed to achieve the desired consistency, the smoothie should be able to drink through a straw.
- Serve immediately for not to lose vitamins fruit!
Jungle Recipe http://junglerecipe.com/