I tried a very very good Dip sauce.
This sauce is composed of a hot mixture of spinach and artichokes in which we dipped corn chips.
This amazing flavor running through my head since!
I tried last week, falling by chance on canned artichokes then I thought it was hard to find.
The good opportunity to prepare a nice aperitif with friends.
- 5 oz grated parmesan
- 10 oz chopped spinach
- 1 can of canned artichoke
- 3 oz fresh cream
- 5 oz cream cheese (fresh cheese)
- 1 small clove garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Defrost spinach by cooking them in a pan until all the water has evaporated. Peel the garlic clove. Drain the artichoke hearts.
- Place all ingredients in the blender and mix. Add salt and pepper if necessary. Pour into a small pan gratin.
- Bake at 350 ° F for about 30 minutes until the top begins brown .