Yesterday I made a vegetarian salad right after my gym, it was just the perfect match!
A mix of crunchy vegetables and walnut, with a lemon and cream vinaigrette, it’s fabulous for your buds and your health!
This recipe is a a concentrate of vitamins and minerals, try it !
Pic found: Lecremedelacrumb.com
- 8 cups salad
- 1 ⅓ red apple
- 1 ⅓ green apple
- 2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup feta cheese
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- Chop the apples into thin slices.
- Mix the salad, apples, walnuts, feta and cranberries in a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients with dressing.
- Mix with the salad just before serving.
- You can add lemon to your vinaigrette